Monday, June 27, 2005

acm.uva.es

This is one of my favourite links! i've solved 11 problems, but sadly, have not submitted any solution from a long time!

Many submissions went for the Cat in the Hat problem. It always left me wondering: how can so many cats fit into a single hat? i was ecstatic once i became the tailor who made hats!!! :-)

i will talk more about these later, but, you've got to solve one problem to relate to what i feel.

Bhatta was the one who introduced me to this link and it is a hard link created :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Advaitavedanti said...

Sadly, Bhatta remained a soft-link!

1:47 AM  
Blogger raghav said...

Bhatta, what do you say now?
Sorry da, i should've done this earlier!
JBB

3:52 AM  
Blogger Advaitavedanti said...

Whoops! sorry, I'm misunderstood. I meant that as much as ACM remained a hard link for you, it has been a soft one for me. Anyways, thanks for the hyperlink :)

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home