Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What do I look for in a fresher (Techie again!)

Lots of enthusiasm! loads of them.

Really high energy levels.

Unbounded approach: Need to clear up this a bit. A fresher has the openness to ask a question to anyone.

Freshness: They bring a very fresh perspective to the aging team!!! Yes, this is very essential.

Willingness to learn: Seek out opportunities to build knowledge about everything around!

My juniors at college were just awesome to be with. Many of them are very good friends of mine. Any team game, they were winners always! I used to ask them questions (what else but Techie :-) ) and they used to come up with answers with loads of enthusiasm. Some of my best times were with them!

Another group of students from RVCE had so much of enthusiasm in them that you couldn't just stop noticing their energy levels. They were a great lot to be with. Needless to say, some of them are very good friends of mine!

To my juniors and the RV guys: Thank You for making me learn a lot of things!

-ramanarpanamastu

2 Comments:

Blogger raghav said...

Ram, you are giving way too much than what is deserved. i am thankful to you for everything. your encouragement and support means a lot to me.
ramanarpanamastu
-raag

9:27 PM  
Blogger Ramachandran R said...

what happened? you stopped blogging or what?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home